10:00am Sunday School
11:00am Worship Service
After the area that became Erin was settled in 1799, worship was initially held in private homes. The first service at which an ordained pastor preached was held on the Brigham Farm north of Erin in 1812. The first building constructed for worship was erected in the 1830s and it housed a "Union Church" that served all denominations. In 1879 the Reverend J.H. Garrett was appointed as the first Methodist pastor to Erin. The first sanctuary for the Methodist Episcopal Church South was in 1884-85 on the present site. Construction of the current sanctuary commence in 1897, and it was dedicated in 1899.